Quick Peach Cobbler. My husband is a "peach cobbler" lover and I had never made it for him before. I am just now getting to baking, so I followed the recipe and I couln't believe how easy it was to make. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime meal.
This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! You can cook Quick Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Peach Cobbler
- It’s 2 (16 oz) of can peaches in heavy syrup.
- You need 1 (18.25 oz) of package yellow cake.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla flavor.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Welcome to the everyday life at the Ville and other randomness. Enjoy All ingredients where purchased with my own money. Video was created for the purpose. This Easy peach cobbler (canned or fresh peaches) is the perfect Southern peach cobbler recipe with sweet Homemade peach cobbler is my all time favorite dessert, and Big Mama's was a masterpiece.
Quick Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix 1 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar, cloves in dish..
- Empty peaches into bottom of 9x13inch pan. Add spice mixture and stir to blend..
- Cover the dry cake mix over peaches and press down firmly..
- Cut butter squares into small pieces add to top of cake mix. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve over vanilla bean ice cream (optional)..
Not cakey, not biscuity – the topping is like a slightly We need fresh peach cobblers resting warm out of the oven on our counters. We need it scooped into bowls. I make this cobbler over and over and it never gets old. Peach Cobbler is a delicious homespun dessert, that consists of a deep layer of lightly sweetened peaches covered with golden brown biscuits. Quick and Easy Peach CobblerMy Judy the Foodie.