Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤. Cheese tortellini and jumbo shrimp are tossed in a creamy, spicy Mozzarella cheese sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Add cooked tortellini and cooked shrimp back to the sauce, stir to coat, warm on medium-low heat. Taste, add more salt if needed.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp, oil and garlic, stirring frequently, until shrimp. Cook the tortellini by following the package directions; drain and set aside. In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. You can have Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤
- It’s 1 of large pack cheese tortellini (cooked, drained).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 of large package frozen shrimp.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s of Salt for boiling tortellini.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil. Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve. Garlic Shrimp Tortellini – AMAZING tortellini with garlic shrimp. Now imagine adding garlic shrimp to the cheese-filled pasta…we have this amazing Garlic Shrimp Tortellini that is crazy delicious and makes an easy and.
Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 instructions
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil the chopped onion and green pepper, add the minced garlic when veggies are tender……..
- Next add your black pepper and oregano, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add in your frozen bag of shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn slightly pink…..I rinsed mine in cold water before adding to pot…..
- Next add your 2 jars of pasta sauce…..Stir until heated thru….
- While sauce is cooking get your tortellini ready by boiling some water, don’t forget to add salt to the water 💧!!!.
- Drain tortellini and then add to pot with shrimp, stir well……Remove from heat…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Top each serving with Parmesan cheese !! 😋.
Quick way to make Shrimp Tortellini or you can substitute to make any shrimp pasta dish! While tortellini are cooking, melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook tortellini as package directs; keep warm. Toss with tortellini, sprinkle additional Parmesan if desired; garnish with fresh basil; sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Cheese Tortellini with Shrimp and Chives.