Chicken and Cheese Pillow.
You can have Chicken and Cheese Pillow using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Cheese Pillow
- You need of Ready to use spring roll skin.
- Prepare 200 gr of chicken breast – boiled, drained & diced.
- You need of Dried shiitake mushrooms – boiled with chicken, drain & diced.
- You need 100 gr of mixed veggies – boiled with chicken & drained.
- Prepare 2 of eggs. Egg yolks mixed with filling, egg white to glue the skin.
- Prepare 100 gr of Kraft quick melt cheese.
- It’s of Diced onion, shallot and garlic as taste.
- You need to taste of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Salt, pepper and nutmeg powder.
Chicken and Cheese Pillow step by step
- Boil chicken, mixed veggies and mushroom. Drained. Chicken and mushroom diced..
- Stir fried onion, garlic and shallot, then add chicken, mushroom and veggies. Add oyster sauce to taste. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg powder to taste..
- Prepare the egg roll skin by separate them one by one..
- Grate the quick melt cheese and put aside.
- Take 1 spoon of the fillings and put on the skin, add the grated cheese on top..
- Using the egg white, seal the corner of the skin with egg white and taped the edges together and twist them to create the pillow shape..
- Fried them in hot cooking oil. Serve while hot..