Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce. Almond Crusted Chicken Strips are baked instead of fried, and coated in ground almonds in place of breadcrumbs. Tender chicken breasts smothered in a rich garlic cream sauce, all made in the same pan, and Dredging the chicken in a bit of flour helps give it a golden "crust", and when you add the chicken back to the I also used almond milk and regular milk along with the cream to cut down on some fat. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce!
In a food processor, mini-chopper, or blender make a coarse paste of the almonds, garlic, cayenne and oil. Top each chicken breast with half mixture pressing down slightly to adhere. This almond chicken recipe is so yummy! You can have Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce
- Prepare 6 of prepared chicken breast. about 6 ounces.
- It’s of Either raw or pre roasted almonds.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbls of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of moi poi sweet chili.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbls of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of at least 3 beers.
An almond crusted chicken recipe that uses nothing but almonds and spices! This almond chicken recipe is easy to make and perfect for someone looking to try something new. The almond crusted chicken outside is. Almond Crusted Chicken Breast recipe: This is a relative of my original Viennese Schnitzel.
Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs together.
- Now if you don't have pre roasted almonds go ahead and do that now. Put on sprayed sheet tray at about 375°F for roughly 10 min rotating half way through. Or until nice and browned. Set aside to cool..
- Once cooled put in ziploc bag and seal so as much air as possible is out. Then get a mallet, rolling pin, or whatever you like to hit stuff with and pound the almonds till they're crushed like your vanquished foes. Or as fine as you can..
- Put the vanquished almonds in another bowl then get a 2 inch pan or whatever your going to put the chicken in to cook it. (Important note: make sure the pan is oiled well.).
- So of course now its time to bread the chicken. If you don't know how then stop right here because this recipe is to hard for you. Haha just kidding. Just place chicken breast in egg the press in almonds till thoroughly coated and place in pan. Repeat with all breasts..
- Cook chicken in oven at 375°F for about 30 min. Use thermometer to check when done. Make sure its 165°F at least in middle..
- Now while the chicken is cooking its time to make my sauce. I say my sauce because I actually invented it myself. May seem easy but lets see you try and add the random stuff I did to get it right..
- In a medium sauce pan add the chopped garlic and turn on stove. Let simmer for about a min not to long but you want the garlic to release. After that pour in the heavy cream, the moi poi, and the seasonings..
- Let cook for about 5 min or until it just starts to boil then add parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and stirred in then add corn starch. ( NOTE DO NOT ADD JUST PLAIN CORN STARTCH…make a slurry. Or if you don't know what that is add water in bowl pour corn starch in and mix..
- After the corn starch is in, stir until it starts to run thick. Then remove from heat..
- Now its simple when chicken is done it should have a nice crust to in. Serve on a plate or a bowl or the table for all I care. Pour sauce on top and walla one restaurant approved dinner…. Your welcome..
- Also note no alcohol was needed in this recipe that was just for me..
Always use organic if you can. Chicken breast should be butterflied and slighlty tenderized on one side. Sea salt lightly on both sides and coat with blanched almond flour.. Baked Chicken with Creamy Almond Sauce. I used regular condensed soups and so I did not use any added salt; if you use the lower sodium products keep that in mind as chicken can.