Cold Tortellini Salad.
You can have Cold Tortellini Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Tortellini Salad
- Prepare 2 packages of Five Cheese Tortellini (or any other flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 (4.5 oz) of can chopped black olives.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese balls (enough).
- You need of Assorted meats (enough).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Cold Tortellini Salad instructions
- In a large pot boil your tortellini until done, drain and rinse under cold water 💦….Don’t forget to salt your water !!!! 😉.
- Add cold and drained tortellini back into pot……..
- Next add : Italian dressing, black pepper, garlic powder, black olives, crushed red pepper,cheese and meats……
- Mix everything up !!!!! 🤗.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight, stir again before serving and enjoy 😉!!.