Marbled Chiffon Cake Cocoa Chiffon.
You can cook Marbled Chiffon Cake Cocoa Chiffon using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marbled Chiffon Cake Cocoa Chiffon
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- It’s of Egg yolks.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of ※Cocoa powder.
- It’s of ※Hot water.
- It’s of ☆Egg whites.
- Prepare of ☆Sugar.
Marbled Chiffon Cake Cocoa Chiffon step by step
- Add egg yolk and sugar into a bowl. Whip with a hand mixer until thickened..
- Add water and vegetable oil while mixing..
- Add sifted cake flour and baking powder, and mix well with the hand mixer..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients, and make a stiff meringue..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue into the Step 3, and mix. Add the remaining meringue and fold it in..
- Mix the ※ ingredients. Take out 1/3 of the Step 5 batter into a different bowl and mix with the ※ mixture..
- Alternately pour in the plain batter and cocoa batter, and swirl around the circle twice with chopsticks..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- Put it up side down to cool (for 1.5 ~ 2 hours).