Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage.
You can have Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- Prepare of chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare of tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of fresh baby spinach.
Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage step by step
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown…..
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil……
- Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently…….
- Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted…….
- Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!.