Cucumber with Shiso sweet vinaigrette salad.
You can cook Cucumber with Shiso sweet vinaigrette salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber with Shiso sweet vinaigrette salad
- Prepare 3 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 8 leaves of Shiso (Japanese Basil. If you don’t have Shiso, you can use regular basil).
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of ☆ vinegar.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of ☆ sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ seaweed soup stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Shiso Wakeme Ume flakes.
Cucumber with Shiso sweet vinaigrette salad step by step
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and slice them into half moons.
- Cut Shiso leaves into strips.
- Mix the cucumbers and Shiso in a ziplock bag then add the ☆sauce.
- Cool it in the fridge for 10 min and enjoy😉.
- //Seaweed soup stock & Shiso Wakaume Ume Flakes//You might be able to find it at Asian grocery store.