Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables. Using paper towels, pat the pork tenderloins dry, and apply the spice blend to the meat generously to create a crust. If you need to continue to roast the vegetables until they are soft, remove the pork and. Skinnytaste > Grilling Recipes > Grilled Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin.
Cinnamon-Spice Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Root Vegetables. Pork tenderloin is so easy to cook that I find myself relying on it for dinner quite often. Consequently, I'm always trying to reinvent it. You can cook Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables
- You need 2 of pork tenderloins.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of corriancer.
- You need 1 tablespoon of granulated or ground garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped into large slices.
- You need 4 of parsnips, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 of large orange peeled and segmented.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds (approx. 1 pomegranate) – optional.
- It’s of bacon fat (or other fat).
Here, a rub is made from the same spices you might use to flavor an. A tasty pork recipe with root vegetables like rutabagas, parsnips, carrots and turnips. Pour over pork tenderloin in a plastic bag. A unique blending of sage, cumin, and other spices are used in this recipe.
Cumin-spiced pork tenderloin with root vegetables instructions
- Combine cumin, coriander, granulated/ground garlic, sea salt and black pepper..
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels. Apply spice mix to the meat generously to create a crust..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt bacon (or other) fat in it..
- Place pork tenderloins in the skillet and sear on all sides for approximately 2 minutes per side..
- Place the onions, crushed garlic, orange segments, and pomegranates seeds (optional) in a large roasting dish. Add pork tenderloin on top..
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 60C/ 145F. Vegetables can often taken an additional 10-15 minutes. If you need to continue to roast vegetables until they are soft and pork is done, simply remove the pork and set it aside as otherwise it will get too dry..
- Slice the tenderloin diagonally with a sharp knife and serve over roasted vegetables..
I recommend grilling over charcoal, but gas works just as well. In blender or food processor, blend marinade ingredients. Place tenderloins into resealable plastic bag. Pour mixture onto pork, making sure it is well coated (this will. This Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes is extremely tender, succulent, and healthy.