Turkey Salad Sandwich.
You can have Turkey Salad Sandwich by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is what you need to do to create it:
Ingredients of Turkey Salad Sandwich
- It’s 9 slices of deli-oven roasted turkey breasts.
- You need 2 of hard-boiled eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onions.
- It’s 1/8 cup of diced red peppers.
- It’s 1/8 cup of diced green peppers.
- It’s 21/2 tbsp. of Hellmans Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of french's Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Ground turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 2 slices of toast; (bread of choice).
Turkey Salad Sandwich step by step
- Boil eggs over med-high heat for 14 minutes..
- In a blender; blend together turkey, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, cayenne pepper, and turmeric with a pulsating method about 4 to 5 pulsating motion..
- When done pulsating turkey mixture, put into a bowl and set aside..
- Dice up all vegetables and fold them into the turkey mixture; with some black pepper to taste. Set aside..
- Toast your bread; then spread the bottom half of your toast with the turkey mixture; then place the top half on and press gently…serve!….[note: you can add other toppings to this recipe if you want too..enjoy].