Pesto egg pizza. I used store bough pesto and pizza dough, but if you have the time, home made would be even better. This pesto pizza can also be served for breakfast. Transfer to oven: Slide parchment ontostone or baking sheet.
Get the recipe for Chicken, Pesto, and Fried Egg Pizza. Start with a thin coating of pesto and then add some dices sundried tomatoes. Slice your pizza mozzarella nice and thick and use it to create a bit of a moat for the egg. You can make Pesto egg pizza by using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that:
Ingredients of Pesto egg pizza
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of pesto.
- You need of pine nuts.
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute Nutritional Information. Chicken Pesto Pizza is a delicious addition to your pizza night. A fun change of pace from your traditional pizza toppings, chicken pesto pizza will become a new family favorite.
Pesto egg pizza step by step
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in enough or beaten egg to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until edges start to round, 1-2 minutes. Flip the egg and cook until edges are slightly golden and egg is cooked through, 20-30 seconds. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining egg..
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp of pesto onto each egg pizza. Top with shredded chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts..
Homemade Veggie Pizza made with a a homemade crust and topped with pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, and any of your favorite vegetables! This vegetarian pesto pizza recipe uses pesto and feta cheese instead of tomato sauce and mozzarella. You can turn it into a Greek-inspired delight by topping it with artichokes, Kalamata olives. We found fresh pizza dough available behind the deli counter at Publix. If you're expecting a larger crowd, you can buy pizza dough in bulk from your.