Ladybirds Spanish Omelette .. Finely slice the onions and chop the red pepper, removing the seeds. Cut the potatoes into roughly ½ cm slices. Tortilla, or Spanish omelette, can be served as a main course or, because it is good served cold, it In Spain they serve it as tapas, cut into small cubes and speared with cocktail sticks – lovely with.
Categories: European Recipes Spanish Omelet Recipes Egg Recipes Onion Recipes Potato Gluten Free. Our Spanish omelet is prepared with potatoes, green peppers, onions, and salsa, and it's totally dairy-free so everyone can enjoy. Spanish omelette or Spanish tortilla is a traditional dish from Spain and one of the signature dishes in the Spanish cuisine. You can cook Ladybirds Spanish Omelette . using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Spanish Omelette .
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of rashes of bacon.
- It’s 2 slice of s ham or cold meat of your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil for the cooking process ..
It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. It is often served at room temperature as a tapa. Serve as part of a brunch buffet or for dinner with a fluffy green salad. Run a spatula around the edge and gently shake the pan to loosen the omelette.
Ladybirds Spanish Omelette . step by step
- Dice small the onion , tomato , bacon and ham , place some oil into a frypan and heat till it gets hot then add your diced ingredients and fry on high for about 5 minutes or until they are cooked , tender and lightly browned , remove from the pan and oil and set aside on a plate to cool slightly ..
- separate the eggs into two bowls , one for the whites and one for the yolks . into the bowl with the yolks add the salt and cracked black pepper and whisk . in the bowl with the egg whites you just need to whisk with eclectic mixers till it is light fluffy and forms peaks then gently fold the egg yolk mix into the egg whites to combine them ..
- now either return the cooled precooked ingredients to the egg mix and fold through to combine then place a little more oil into the frypan and heat on high , once hot add the prepared egg mixture and turn heat down to medium low and cook for about 5 minutes or until bottom and sides of omelette is set , now sprinkle the cheese over top (some max be put into the egg mixture before cooking) and place under a hot grill and grill till top is cooked and set and cheese has melted and it's golden in colour ..
- or add a little oil to the frypan and heat on high then add the precooked ingredients into the oil and then pour the egg mixture into the pan over the precooked ingredients and gently lift precooked ingredient through the egg mixture to combine and turn the heat to medium low and proceed with the cooking process ..
- once browned under the grill remove from heat and the pan and serve on a serving plate , eat hot with buttered bread , enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : the size of the omelette depends on how many eggs you use , 4 eggs makes a large omelette and 2 eggs makes a small one ..
Eggs are a staple for breakfasts in most parts of the world and there's no better way to have some eggs than in the form of a tasty omelet. Spanish omelet is one of the. Scrambled eggs, soft onions and sweet tomatoes combine in this Filipino take on the Spanish omelette. Spanish Omelette recipe: A substantial omelette which is more of a meal than a snack. When almost set, put a dinner plate over the pan, invert the omelette onto the plate, then slide back into the.