Almond Flour Raisin Cookies. Then line a baking tray with parchment (greaseproof) paper. Next you need to melt the butter and add it to the almond flour and honey in a mixing bowl. Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with oats, almond flour, almond butter, raisins and maple syrup.
These soft chewy cookies with coconut flour, honey, raisins, and almond butter can be used in paleo and specific-carbohydrate diets. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut Flour, Almond Butter, and Raisin Cookies. These almond flour cookies are my go to when kids demand "Cookies!". You can have Almond Flour Raisin Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Raisin Cookies
- You need 60 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Whole Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Raisin.
- You need of <Dry Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
Flour Oatmeal Cookies Recipes on Yummly Orange and Oatmeal CookiesReceitas Da Felicidade! These Almond Flour Cookies are the best! They are made with gluten-free almond flour, which is high in protein and may help you to avoid a blood sugar spike later.
Almond Flour Raisin Cookies instructions
- Whisk almond flour and baking powder in a medium bowl..
- Beat sugar and butter in the large bowl until smooth. Add egg and blend well..
- Add raisins and flour mixture, and blend until just combined..
- Place the dough on a large piece of plastic wrap and make log shape. Freeze until very firm, at least 2 hours..
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Slice the dough and place on the baking pan..
- Bake about 12 minutes or until the edges and bottoms of the cookies are golden.
- Transfer them to the racks to cool completely..
They are inspired by my Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies, with a few tweaks to make them as fool-proof as possible. These Almond Flour Butter Cookies are made with just five simple ingredients and are so easy to make! The gluten-free recipe makes one dozen cookies Back in August, I used their Gluten-Free Oat Flour and Golden Flaxseed Meal to make these Cinnamon Raisin Sweet Potato Muffins, which I love. Who's ready for some homemade paleo cookies that taste like oatmeal raisin cookies, but made without any oats! Easy gluten free cookies made with almond.