Quickly Made! Milk Cocoa Cookies.
You can have Quickly Made! Milk Cocoa Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quickly Made! Milk Cocoa Cookies
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Hot chocolate mix.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Powdered sugar (for decoration).
Quickly Made! Milk Cocoa Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 340F/170C. In a bowl, combine cake flour, sugar, and milk cocoa. Use a whisk to mix well. It's ok once there are no lumps..
- Mix in vegetable oil and milk..
- Use a rubber spatula to mix with a cutting motion. It's good if you can mix it into a single lump. If you can't, wrap it up and knead it from the outside until it becomes a single lump..
- Make bite-sized balls (about 10 g) and lay on a baking pan covered with baking paper. Bake at 340F/170C for 15-20 minutes..
- After they've baked, let cool on the baking pan. The dough will still be soft so let them cool without touching them. Once they've cooled, sprinkle powered sugar on top..