Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup. Cheese tortellini and sausage soup is a warm and comforting Italian-inspired meal; serve with chunks of Italian bread. Reviews for: Photos of Cheese Tortellini Soup and Sausage. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini.
A touch of cream and a handful of fresh basil make this easy weeknight meal a fan favorite! The foundation of the soup is the same as I remember—thick and creamy, but I added Italian sausage to. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! You can have Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of large carrot thinly sliced.
- It’s of celery, chopped.
- It’s of large onion chopped.
- It’s of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained.
- You need of bulk mild Italian sausage.
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of favorite frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Roux – 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour.
Place sliced sausage in large pot with oil and let brown lightly. Remove sausage and pour off excess oil. If too thick, dilute with water or more broth. See recipes for One pot thick sweet potato soup too.
Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup step by step
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften..
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min….
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup..
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top..
Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup. This tortellini soup with sausage is a complete meal in one pot! It's full of sausage, beans, veggies and tortellini, all cooked in a savory broth. The sausage and vegetables are simmered with canned white beans, fresh spinach and cheese tortellini for a hearty and satisfying soup that will please the. Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup is a thick and creamy soup base with chunks of cooked pork sausage and three cheese tortellini pasta cooked in Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup.