Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios.
You can have Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios
- Prepare 1 cup of almond butter (no sugar added).
- You need 2 of Tbsp(+) coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gluten-free chex rice cerial.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole pistachios (shells removed).
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of creamy peanut butter (no sugar added).
Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios step by step
- Line a glass baking dish with 2 sheets of parchment paper for easy removal of candy bars. Leave the paper long for handles, like pictured..
- Place chex mix & the 1/2 cup of whole pistachios into the bottom of the glass dish in an even layer..
- Melt almond butter with 2 Tbsp (+) coconut oil. Add almond extract & maple syrup. Your almond butter should be hot & liquefied enough to poor. If it isn't wet enough, add more coconut oil. Poor hot almond butter mixture evenly all over the cerial & nuts. Cool in refrigerator for at least a half hour until set..
- Melt half of a bag of chocolate chips & add a full tablespoon of creamy peanut butter. I do this to cut the sweetness of the chocolate chips & to soften up the chocolate for easy cutting. Stir in the peanut butter into the melted chocolate until you can't see it anymore. Poor hot mixture evenly all over the top..
- Sprinkle sea salt & the last teaspoon of finely chopped pistachios on top of the chocolate immediately so it will stick to the melted chocolate. Cover & refrigerate for an hour, if you can wait that long..
- Slice into preferred candy bar size & enjoy! Store in refrigerator for best keeping. ♡.