Fluffy Egg-Free Cocoa Cake.
You can have Fluffy Egg-Free Cocoa Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Egg-Free Cocoa Cake
- You need of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need of ☆ Sugar.
- Prepare of ☆ Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- You need of Vinegar.
Fluffy Egg-Free Cocoa Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C. I used a silicone mold..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients into a bowl with a whisk (it'll also help sieve the dry ingredients)..
- Add oil and milk, and cut the batter with a spatula..
- Add baking soda and vinegar, and keep mixing..
- Pour the batter into a mold, bake for 20 minutes in 360°F/180°C. Check doneness with a bamboo skewer. If it comes out dry, it's done..
- Cool on a rack and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Take the cake out of the mold, and it's done..
- This was made with dinosaur mold. It's a bit sweet for kids. You can also add syrup or heavy cream. Adjust the amount of sugar to 80 g..