Almonds and dates energy balls. Hi guys, in this video I will show you how to prepare easy to do almond and dates energy balls. These Date Energy Balls are a healthy snack that you can whip up in minutes. They call for just a handful of natural ingredients, and taste like I just made these for my son who is body building.
Simply almonds, dates and a few other ingredients come together beautifully to make the snack of your dreams! Make the Almond Butter Energy Balls. Healthy and delicious, these raw no bake energy balls with almonds, oats, nut butter, dates, vanilla and chocolate chips will be your new favorite guilt-free vegan snack or dessert! You can have Almonds and dates energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almonds and dates energy balls
- Prepare 100 grams of pitted dates.
- You need 100 grams of almond.
- Prepare 1 of cal spray olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of crushed pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 of table spoon chia seeds.
Almonds, vanilla and chocolate together, need I say any more – these are my all time favorite go-to energy balls recipe! This easy Almond Joy Energy Bites recipe taste just like the candy bar, but is naturally sweetened with dates Yep, I made you some Almond Joy Energy Bites! I realized we were long overdue on here for a new I then turned the mixture out into a bowl, and molded it into a big ball for easy scooping. Coffee lovers, meet your new afternoon pick-me-up: Almond Espresso Energy Balls.
Almonds and dates energy balls instructions
- Warm up the dates with 1-2 spray of olive oil. Worked for me but if you want more add olive oil or even coconut oil..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together apart from pumpkin seeds..
- Roll them into a ball shape and give it a good rub in crushed pumpkin seeds! Enjoy when you fancy a sweet without worrying about putting weight on! (if ate in moderation it's hard to gain weight with anything we eat).
Instead of downing another cup of coffee (and whatever amount of milk and sugar you add to it), eat one of these all-natural espresso-flavored treats to boost your energy with protein and complex carbohydrates. These Almond Butter Date Balls are made with just dates, maple syrup, almond butter, and nuts. They come together quickly in the food processor. These almond butter date balls meet the criteria—and then some, because they will sustain the kids thanks to the protein in the almond butter. Sugar-Free Homemade Almond & Dates Energy Bars -When cravings attack, it can be tempting to reach for something greasy or sweet, but neither is friendly to your health or waistline.