Keto crackers. Here are just a few of the Keto Crackers Recipes we've included Keto Graham Crackers Coconut Flour Crackers Keto Crackers With Seeds and Flaxseeds. It's wise to get more flax in your diet. Crackers are a staple snack food in almost everyone's pantry unless you're on a low-carb diet.
A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening's cheese platter. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. You can cook Keto crackers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto crackers
- It’s 35 gm of butter.
- It’s 100 gm of almond meal.
- Prepare 15 gm of ground pork crackling.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Yes, you CAN eat crackers on the keto diet and this recipe is here to prove it. These are perfect to pair with a cheese and charcuterie plate. We've fancied them up with a bit of rosemary. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe.
Keto crackers instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C°.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add almond meal, xantham gum, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Add egg and knead. When mixed well, add ground pork crackling. Make sure dough comes off the sides of the mixing bowl. If needed, add a bit more ground pork crackling..
- Refrigerate the dough for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out the dough by putting it in between 2 baking paper sheets.
- Cut into squares. Do not separate the squares..
- Put the baking paper and dough into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins..
- Let the crackers cool for 10 mins. Separate the squares along the lines. Enjoy!.
Loaded with seeds and herbs, these crackers are gluten free, vegan, and are the ultimate keto snack recipe. You may see crackers called a variety of different names, including biscuits When it comes to deciding whether or not crackers are low carb or keto friendly, there are few factors. These low-carb keto crackers are made with mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and egg yolk. These Keto Crackers are just what you're looking for! The nice thing about making these keto crackers at home is that you can add whatever herbs and spices you want.