Karjikai/Karanji. Karijukai or Karjikai also called Gujiya is a popular crispy sweet snack with crisp shell made of dough and a delicious sweet stuffing. Karjikai recipe explained with step by step pictures. Karjikai or karigadubu is prepared using maida, sugar and coconut.
These are made during festivals most commonly during Diwali and Sankranti or. Karjikai or Karanji is a sweet which is usually prepared during Ganesh Chaturthi or Diwali. It is basically a thinly rolled chapati made up of maida which is stuffed with a sweet filling made up of fried gram and. karjikai is my mother's favourite recipe and is a must in my family during diwali season or ganesh furthermore, i would like to share few trips and tricks for a perfect karanji / gujiya recipe. firstly, do not. You can cook Karjikai/Karanji using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Karjikai/Karanji
- You need 1 cup of Maida/All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of fine sooji.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ghee.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of Roasted channa dal.
- You need 3/4 cup of jaggery/sugar.
- You need 1-2 of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry coconut powder.
- Prepare of Chopped almonds and cashews (optional).
For people who don't have sweet tooth , Karjikai should be perfect as they are mildly sweet when compared to many other. I have hardly met people who doesn't like this delicious sweet. Музыка онлайн: Karjikai. Hitta stockbilder i HD på Karjikai Karanji Festival Snack Karnataka Style och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Karanji (Karchikai, Kajjikayalu) is the Maharashtrian style sweet dish, prepared with easily Oil to deep fry.
Karjikai/Karanji step by step
- Mix Maida, sooji, sugar n pinch of salt in a mixing bowl add some ghee and mix everything together with water to make a soft dough knead it for 3 minutes(just like chapati dough but bit softer than that) cover it with wet cloth and place it aside for 1 hour.
- Take all the filling ingredients (except nuts) in a blender and grind it to fine/coarse powder.
- Take a karjikai mould (available in market).
- Take the dough knead it for 2 minutes then take a small portions of it and roll it like a poori shape then place it on the mould apply very little amount of water to the edges with the help of finger tip and then add the filling powder in the middle then close the mould properly gently press all the edges.
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan once the oil is hot enough then place the prepared karanji on oil let oil be on medium flame fry to golden brown.
- Store karanji in a airtight box.
How to make Karanji (Karchikai, Kajjikayalu) : Let's start preparing cover first, for that, take. Gujiya, Karanji, Karjikai or Kajjkayalu is popular Diwali or Holi sweet recipe. Gujiya is made with maida and sooji filling in this recipe. Sooji Dry Fruits Gujhiya Recipe- Rawa Karanji Recipe. ►. #karjikai Namma Adige, A kannada cooking channel, Receipes in kannada, #Karjikayi#Karikadabu Today's special is #Karjikai or Karanji, This delicious receipe is considered as Ganapathiji favourite sweet.