You can have Homemade Pizza by using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Warm Water (115° F).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 6 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Toppings (Suggestions).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Marinara Sauce (Your Choice Of Flavor).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Pound of Grilled Chicken (Cut Bite Size Pieces).
- You need 6 Strips of Bacon (Cut Bite Size Pieces).
- It’s Half of A Onion (Small Strips).
- Prepare of Baby Bell Mushrooms (Sliced).
Homemade Pizza instructions
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the water, sugar and yeast. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes until frothy. Add in the vegetable oil..
- In a bowl, combine the flour and the salt. Add the flour to the yeast mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well between additions. Continue adding the flour until the dough can be pulled away from the sides of the bowl with a spatula, but the dough will still be quite sticky. You may need to add in a little bit more or less flour, but the key is to remember that the dough will still be sticky and will stick to your fingers when you try to pull it apart..
- Grease a large bowl, then scrape the dough into the bowl. Turn the dough to coat it in oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a towel and a let the dough rise at room temperature until doubled, about 1 hour..
- Turn the dough out onto a well-floured work surface. Pull the dough around to the bottom, stretching it to create a smooth ball. Cut the dough into 3 equal portions. Each ball will be approximately 1 pound of dough.
- Roll out the dough to use in your favorite pizza recipe, or refrigerate until needed. (I have refrigerated it for several hours, up to overnight, but the dough will continue to rise, even in the refrigerator, so I try to use it before 24 hours..
- To bake, preheat a pizza stone in the oven as hot as you can go for at least 30 minutes. (I usually go between 475ºF and 500ºF.) You don't need a pizza stone, if you don't have anything round just use a rectangle baking sheet..
- Prepare your pizza with your desired toppings and bake until the crust is golden, 8-10 minutes..