Dark Chocolate Tart with orange flavor – my favorite😋.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Tart with orange flavor – my favorite😋 using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Tart with orange flavor – my favorite😋
- Prepare of Shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 110 g of Butter (room temperature).
- It’s 125 g of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Chocolate Cream with orange zest.
- You need 250 g of Flour.
- You need 60 g of Dark Chocolate (melted).
- You need 40 g of Butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 50 g of Sugar.
- It’s 10 g of Flour.
- You need 1/4 of Orange – Orange Zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grand Marnier.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 g of Nuts (powder).
- Prepare of Chocolate Glaze.
- Prepare 100 g of Water.
- Prepare 75 g of Sugar.
- It’s 30 g of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare 30 g of Cream.
Dark Chocolate Tart with orange flavor – my favorite😋 step by step
- Prepare the shortcrust pastry : Mix the softened butter, sugar and salt in a bowl until smooth.
- Add egg and mix together. Sieve the flour into the mixture and mix well with your hand.
- Rest the dough in the refrigerator for 30 min. Preheat the oven to 150•C.
- After resting, roll the dough into 5mm thin with a rolling pin and layer it into a tart ring.
- Rest the tart dough in the refrigerator for another 10 min.
- Bake the tart for 15 min until the dough is golden in colour, rest in room temperature.
- Prepare the chocolate cream : Add butter, sugar and whisk until creamy. Add sifted flour, orange zest, Grand Marnier and mix. Add egg, mix and add the melted dark chocolate, nut powder and mix together.
- Pipe the mixture into the tart ring until 2/3 full. Bake at 170•C for 7 min until the top has a small crust. Rest in room temperature.
- Prepare the chocolate glaze : Bring water, sugar, cocoa powder in a sauce pan to boil, stir from time to time, add cream until all blend well.
- Remove from heat and leave warm. Top the tart with the glaze and leave cool until the glaze is solid. Garnish the tart with the cocoa powder, candied orange etc. Enjoy 😋.