Bean, corn, pepper salad. In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake lime dressing, and pour it over the salad. Stir salad to coat vegetables and beans with dressing, and serve.
This black bean salad recipe was sent to me by one of my readers, Ellen Koh. It's a huge crowd-pleaser and, over the years, it has become one of the most popular recipes on my website. I would like to make your corn, black bean, red pepper and avocado salad. You can cook Bean, corn, pepper salad by using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you create it:
Ingredients of Bean, corn, pepper salad
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- You need 1 tsp of each salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 can of low sodium beans.
- It’s 1 can of low sodium whole kernel corn.
- You need 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 of small zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of large white onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, minced.
Instructions Toss corn with black beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, onion, and cilantro In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes. Keyword: Black Bean and Corn Salad. This is the ultimate summer salad, and it's perfect for entertaining. In a bowl, mix beans with corn, bell pepper, jalapeno chilies, cilantro, lime juice, oil and salt and pepper.
Bean, corn, pepper salad instructions
- In large bowl, mix juice, oil, S&P.
- Rough chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- Open cans, drain and rinse.
- Add beans and corn to bowl.
- Chop pepper, zucchini and onion and add to bowl.
- Add garlic and minced poblano.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate over night and serve chilled.
- Before serving, add salt, paper and lime juice to taste.
Black Bean And Bell Pepper Salad. Grilled Salmon With Black Bean Corn Relish. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to a day. To serve, line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves; spoon. Healthy and flavorful Black Bean and Corn Salad!