Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling.
You can cook Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling
- Prepare of For the Crêpe batter:.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of mineral water (sparkling).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of double cream.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- Prepare of baking chocolate.
- Prepare of butter.
Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling instructions
- From the ingredients of the crêpe, mixing them well, we make the batter. Using a “crêpe-pan” we cook as many crêpes as possibly from the batter..
- Place the cream cheese, icing sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the double cream and continue beating until the mixture is completely combined..
- We layer the crêpes on each other with the cheesecake cream between the layers..
- In a bowl we melt some baking chocolate adding the butter. Stir them very well, and then pour on the top of the crêpe cake..
- Slice the cake up, just like the ordinary cakes!!!!.