Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup.
You can have Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2-3 cups of almond milk or half and half.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked chicken shredded or cubed.
- You need 1 lb of Gnocchi prepared, (I used cauliflower Gnocchi.).
- It’s 2-3 cups of baby spinach or chopped spinach.
Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup instructions
- In a large pot… heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, carrots, garlic and thyme and cook until softened, 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Slowly whisk in the half and half. Stir in the chicken. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes..
- Add in the prepared gnocchi and spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted..