One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce. As with most great dinner dishes, this One-Pot Creamy Sausage and Tomato Tortellini came about on rushed dinner In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook until sausage is no longer pink. Add the garlic and cook for.
The past cooking videos have given me. The tortellini is covered with lots of sauce and the flavor from the Italian sausage is spot on. This is going to be a new staple at my house! You can cook One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of Tortellini.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar jack Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Turkey Keilbasa.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes, Drained.
Make sure to use crushed tomatoes and not diced tomatoes or tomato sauce. The crushed tomatoes make such a perfect sauce…not totally smooth but not. This One Pot Tortellini is a great meal for when you are in a hurry and need to get dinner on the table quick! Especially this time of year when the kids are back in school, I find myself always falling back on these types You can be as creative as you need with this dish.
One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce step by step
- Chop onions, saute in pan with a drop if olive oil.
- Add sliced keilbasa to onions, brown.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and tortellini, bring to boil, lower heat to simmer cover for 15 min. Stir occasionally until pasta is tender.
- Add cheeses, leaving some cheddar jack for topping..
- Stir until cheese is melted, cook for additional 5 minutes. Top with rest of cheddar jack, remove from heat, let sit for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
I love the creaminess of the sauce. My Creamy One Pan Tortellini and Smoked Sausage is a match made in heaven! It's a delicious one pan meal that combines the tender, cheese filled pasta with savory smokey sausage and wraps it all in a creamy cheesy tomato sauce. One bite and you'll wonder where it's been all your life! Creamy tomato soup is elevated by adding cheese-filled tortellini, Italian sausage, and fresh They had an off-menu tomato tortellini soup that I loved.