Pancakes with almonds. These Almond Flour Pancakes are the best! They are naturally gluten-free and paleo friendly. Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and a delicious and filling way to start your day.
Love light, fluffy pancakes but hate all the carbs? Meet my keto pancakes recipe, your new best friend. These almond flour pancakes take breakfast. You can have Pancakes with almonds using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancakes with almonds
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of quark.
- It’s 1 of little bit of peeled and chopped almonds.
These almond flour pancakes have been a staple in my house for years! My whole family loves this recipe. The best part is knowing that these keto pancakes with almond flour are low-carb and. Fluffy Almond Milk Pancakes are perfect dairy free pancakes for weekend breakfasts.
Pancakes with almonds instructions
- Melt butter..
- Mix eggs with sugar until they are smooth, add milk..
- Add quark and keep mixing until it dissolve..
- Add flour and melted butter. Mix until all ingredients connect together to the nice, smooth doe. Then add almonds and mix with a spoon..
- Fry on a medium heat, around 1 min on each side..
- You can eat them with anything creative that comes to your mind. Jam, cream, quark, peanut butter, nutella etc etc. Enjoy!!! :).
These Almond Flour Pancakes are incredibly fluffy, delicious and made with simple ingredients. Easy low carb pancake recipe and alternative to whole wheat pancakes. Adding [almond] flour makes them a little more cakey, and the lemon zest gives Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren't allowed on the Keto diet. Here's some ideas for toppings that will take. Almond Butter Pancakes-these healthy, whole wheat almond butter pancakes are the perfect way to start the day!