My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini. Reviews for: Photos of Homemade Spaghetti Sauce. Reviews: Most Helpful. spaghetti with tortellini Easy to make spaghetti with tortellini and pasta sauce. Loaded with onions, garlic, tomatoes, fresh herbs and a splash of wine!
Here's that post in case you missed it! Tortellini is generally made with either round pasta wrappers or square pasta wrappers. In either case, make sure to roll your dough as thin as possible Tortellini-Making Tips for Success: Don't over-stuff your pasta: This gets tempting because, hey, half of what we love about tortellini is the soft and tasty. You can cook My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of 4oz italian tomato paste.
- It’s of of diced tomato 14oz.
- Prepare of sazon.
- You need of of each black pepper, lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- It’s of of sofrito.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of sugar (optional).
- It’s of butter to saute.
- It’s of of Prego Garlic n Italian Sausage.
- You need of onion diced.
- Prepare of 32oz bag of tortellini.
I started off with my family's favorite recipe for homemade spaghetti sauce, which is very good but a bit mild for my preference. So I kept adding certain ingredients until I was satisfied, and I ended up with the recipe posted here. I have added red pepper flakes on occasion too. Homemade Spaghetti: I make pasta from scratch every once in a while.
My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini instructions
- melt butter in sauce pan..
- add onion n minced garlic to butter n saute for bout 3 mins..
- add beef to the onion n garlic n cook till browned..
- after its browned strain any excess fat. return to sauce pan..
- add sazon and the rest of the spices. cook for bout 2 mins..
- then add tomato paste. stir..
- add sofrito. stir. then add can of diced tomatoes, ketchup, sugar n prego spaghetti sauce. stir till well combined. add bout 2cups of water. taste. u can add more seasonings if needed..
- boil tortellini as instructed on package..
- simmer sauce for bout 20mins. then add cooked tortellini to sauce and serve..
- NOTE: u can use 1/2Lb of ground beef n 1/2Lb of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.
It's easy to do, and the results are delicious. The process of pasta making is easier to show than to write about; so, this Instructable will mostly be pictures of the process with a little bit of w. Homemade tortellini is one of the most important recipes of my hometown, Bologna! Here the history, the legend, and the traditional way to make them. My Homemade Pasta Sauce recipe is just what you need for quick and simple weeknight dinners!