Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken).
You can have Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken)
- It’s 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- It’s 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- It’s 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.