You can cook Almond Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed pecans.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of vanilla greek yogurt (Stoneyfield organic preferred).
Almond Pancakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Add greek yogurt, egg, coconut oil and honey to the mix. Mix well..
- Pour onto greased pan preheated with medium heat..
- Cook over medium heat until top of pancake batter starts to form bubbles..
- Flip over and cook until golden brown..
- Serve with 100% maple syrup, honey or your favorite fruit topping..