Beef Tortellini soup. Italian sausage and tortellini are paired in this beef broth based soup with carrots, celery and zucchini. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese. cups frozen beef tortellini. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
Beef Tortellini Soup Recipes on Yummly In a large Dutch oven cook beef until browned, pour off fat. Move beef to one side of the hot pan and add in onions. You can cook Beef Tortellini soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Tortellini soup
- Prepare of Stew beef.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped carrots.
- You need of chopped celery.
- It’s of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of (14.5) oz. can diced tomatoes undrained or a (10 oz.) Can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It’s of beef stock.
- It’s of dried basil leaves.
- You need of frozen cheese filled tortellini.
Stir to soften, then add garlic. Spoon a thin layer of meat sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer as follows: tortellini, cheese, basil. Home » Recipes » Slow Cooker Recipes » Beef Recipes » Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Tortellini Soup.
Beef Tortellini soup step by step
- In crock pot add the beef (seasoned with salt and pepper), onion, carrot, celery, garlic, sugar, tomatoes, & beef stock in order listed..
- cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
- about 25 minutes before serving, stir in basil and frozen tortellini. turn crockpot to high and cook for about 25 minutes..
This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup and freezer friendly! Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win! How in the heck are ya? So yeah, this beautiful tortellini soup has just about everything your little [vegetarian] heart desires; cheesy.