Sunshines cocoa white chocolate macadamia cookies. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. I was disappointed by these cookies!
Whisk Dry Ingredients Together: I prefer having the dry ingredients ready to go first. They're absolutely PACKED with white chocolate morsels and salted macadamia nuts. White Chocolate – Use eating chocolate rather than baking white chocolate, it tastes better than cooking chocolate in this particular recipe (only. You can cook Sunshines cocoa white chocolate macadamia cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunshines cocoa white chocolate macadamia cookies
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of 6.oz macadamia baking pieces dry roasted chopped.
Loaded with extra white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, these are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie! Not only are these cookies super soft and chewy, but they're jam-packed with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Which is exactly how any cookie should be if you ask me. Subway make some tasty and healthy Subs, but their cookies are not as healthy but they sure to taste good.
Sunshines cocoa white chocolate macadamia cookies step by step
- Bake on 350°F , let oven preheat ..
- Beat butter, sugar in mixing bowl until creamy ,add eggs & vanilla till lightly fuffly.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, Stir in dry ingredients into butter mixture ,mix well ,add white chocolate and macadamia nuts mix till combined..
- Scoop one teaspoon of cookie dough on cookie sheet , lined with wax paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, after baking let cool ..enjoy.
Today i will show you my version of their White. Stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill dough for about an hour. Just made a huge batch of your White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies and they are AWESOME!!!! Our daughter is getting married on Saturday and these are her.