Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine. We always make too much turkey on Thanksgiving. Here are a few creative ways to use up those leftovers! For this recipe and many others, go to America's.
Looking for ways to prepare all that leftover turkey from the big day? Here are a few ideas from this site, as well as from other food blogs. After using the turkey leftovers, if you still have some remaining, you can freeze it to use at a later time. You can cook Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine
- It’s of left over turkey.
- It’s 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of left over turkey (as desired).
- You need 1 packages of of fresh spinach ( or frozen, well drained).
- It’s 1 of cooked pasta ( spaghetti, penne, macaroni, linguini, whatever).
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of handful of your favorite cheese( mozzarella).
- You need 1 of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Mix your leftover turkey and stuffing together in a casserole dish, then pour a can of cream of mushroom soup and white wine over the casserole. Some popular Thanksgiving Leftover recipes are Leftover Turkey and Sweet Potato Fritatta and Leftover Turkey Tacos with Brussels Sprouts Slaw to name a few! Of course, you can also make them with chicken! These little hand pies are baked in the oven, made with Goya baking discs which look.
Turkey leftovers/ spaghetti turkey florentine step by step
- Melt butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Just before butter completely melts, add crushed garlic..
- Stir. Keep stirring while you add flour a little at a time(with a whisk) until it becomes a paste..
- As soon as it forms a paste add a little stock while stirring, add a little milk while stirring constantly. Keep alternating stock and milk. The sauce will thicken, you want to keep adding liquid. Stirring constantly..
- Add broth, add milk stirring continously untilmyou have a consistancy of a loose sauce. Add parmesan cheese and your favorite handful of cheese. My favorite is mozarella. Stir until cheese is melted. Add your Turkey and remove from heat..
- In deep enough skillet, sautee your fresh spinach. Use a touch of water, ( or I Use a touch of white wine) just to render the spinach. Add cooked pasta to heat through. Slowly add your prepared white sauce to the skillet. Serve hot.Melt.
- Top with parmesan if desired and fresh ground pepper. Enjoy your leftovers!.
Leftover turkey is so useful that it might actually be a good thing to make more turkey than you need so you can explore your turkey leftover recipes. Once Thanksgiving is over, the fun begins. If you have planned correctly, you will have plenty of leftover turkey to play with. Got tons of turkey left from Thanksgiving? Try these delicious turkey leftovers recipes!