Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a “quick” bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. See how to make the best banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of bananas, overripe.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- It’s 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of softened butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 30 g of pecan nuts.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 185°C, lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In separate bowl, mix butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed banana, and nuts..
- Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and stir. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose.