Tortellini w/ spinach sauce.. The Best Spinach Tortellini Sauce Recipes on Yummly For the sauce, blanch the tomatoes, peel, quarter, core and dice. Rinse the spinach, remove stems and spin dry.
Add baby spinach to saute pan. Drain and add to saute pan. Super quick and easy idea for a nice lunch or dinner. ♥ SUBSCRIBE to my channel, I post a video every Tuesday! ♥ INSTAGRAM. You can have Tortellini w/ spinach sauce. using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini w/ spinach sauce.
- Prepare of Tortellini.
- You need of Chopped spinich.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce..
- You need of Butter (1 stick).
- You need of Half / half milk (or heavy cream).
- It’s of Italian seasoning, salt & pepper..
I got some frozen tortellini for dinner tonight and was wondering if anyone had a sauce idea for them? They are combination Spinach, Cheese and Tomato tortellini. Using prepared tortellini gives this dish a head start in the sophisticated department. The sauce takes it from good to gourmet.
Tortellini w/ spinach sauce. instructions
- Bring 2-3 quarts of water to a boil, salt if desired. Add the tortellini after the tortellini boil, cook for 10 min (stirring occasionally). Drain gently..
- Sauce: melt the butter and put the spinach and the seasoning. When the spinach is cook put the tomatoes sauce, then the milk and cook for 10 min. Just put the sauce on top to the tortellini .. Enjoy!.
If you'd like, try adding Bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, spinach, salt. This classic spinach and ricotta fresh tortellini made by grandmothers all over Italy – it's a labour of love To cook, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and gently lower in the tortellini. While the pasta is cooking make the sauce. Toast the pine nuts under the grill or in a.