Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#. Place tofu, light soy sauce, stock or water and garlic sprouts. Fry and toss until each piece is well coated. Transfer tofu out and leave the oil in.
Garnish crispy garlic tofu with sesame seeds and green onion. Crispy tofu is best served immediately as it In a medium bowl, add cubed tofu and soy sauce on top. Stir gently with silicone or wooden spoon (metal will do. You can have Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#
- Prepare 1 pack of non-gmo fried tofu.
- Prepare 3 of chilli pepper.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fermented bean paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Tsp of starch of your choice.
- It’s 3 Tsp of Olive oil.
Pour the cornflour and water mixture. Home » Recipes » tofu recipe » Tofu with Black Bean Sauce. Stir-fry gently so as to not break up the tofu. The black bean sauce gives the dish a fabulous flavour that you will thoroughly enjoy.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# step by step
- Slice tofu, carrot, pepper and onion, and set aside. Mince garlic..
- Stir fry carrot and onion in olive oil until aromatic for about 3 minutes..
- Add fried tofu, garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Add soy sauce and bean paste and a Tsp of water and keep stir fry for about a minute until the sauce well coat all ingredients..
- Add chilli pepper in the end to avoid overcooking and cook for 30 more second. Stir in starch water right after. Adjust seasoning if necessary..
You can also try making the Tofu, Broccoli and Red Cabbage Stir Fry and the Chinese Barbequed Tofu with Heat the sesame oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, capsicum and fresh red chillies and sauté. This dish is traditionally made with pork but can also be made with beef or chicken. The soft tofu absorbs the black bean sauce quickly, minimizing the cooking time. However, if you're a fan of firmer tofu, feel free to use. Heat a wok over medium High heat and then add vegetable oil.