Besan ki burfi. Besan ki barfi recipe with step by step pics. Besan ki barfi is basically gram flour fudge made with besan, sugar and ghee. It is one of those traditional sweets that is loved by everyone including kids.
Besan Burfi is a popular Indian sweet made of chickpea flour and ghee. This delicious homemade fudge is also gluten-free and perfect for the festive season! Besan ki barfi is sweet like candy and has a fudge like consistency. You can cook Besan ki burfi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Besan ki burfi
- You need 2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh Malai( cream).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 7-8 of almonds chopped.
Made with roasted Besan, butter and sugar, it is then flavored with cardamom and garnished with nuts. Ingredients of Besan Ki Barfi Recipe: This barfi is made with just a few handful ingredients. Gram flour or besan sauteed with ghee and sugar to make this mouth watering delicacy, besan barfi. Besan barfi (barfee) or Besan ki barfi or Besan Chakki (Hindi: बेसन की बर्फ़ी/बेसन चक्की is a barfi sweet from the Indian subcontinent.
Besan ki burfi instructions
- Take a bowl then add 2 cup besan and 1 cup malai. Make soft dough of it and rest for 20 min.
- After 20 min Take a kdai add 2 tbsp ghee then roast dough till powder..
- After take a pan add sugar and water make fine syrup..
- Then add powdered roasted besan roast again for 10 min..
- After grease a plate then set the burfi for 10 min in fridge. decorate with your own choice dry fruits..
- Cut in any shape.your besan burfi is ready. Enjoy..
Besan ki barfi is made with besan (gram flour), condensed milk and sugar. Besan barfi or Besan ki barfi is a barfi sweet from Northern India and Pakistan. It is prepared for marriages and festive occasions. Make way for Besan Ki Barfi, an addictive Pakistani Chickpea and Pistachio Fudge! Ghee is a fantastic Indian product and is what is used to make authentic Besan Ki Barfi.