Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle. This recipe for Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is quick and easy to make. Salty and sweet is my favorite flavor combination. It's a sugar-free version of a classic homemade candy.
This recipe for Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is quick and easy to make. This recipe for Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is quick and easy to make. Here is a delicious sweet treat you can make for Santa! You can cook Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle
- Prepare 1 c of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 c of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Swerve.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8-1/4 tsp of course sea salt, optional.
This will be a family favorite. Ben & Jerry's Caramel Almond Brittle Non-Dairy features almond frozen dessert, salted caramel swirls, and almond brittle. Lightly butter a lipped baking tray and spread the almonds over it in a thin, even layer. Reviews for: Photos of Salted Caramel Nut Brittle.
Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle instructions
- Line 9×9 pan or 9" pie plate with parchment paper..
- In small skilket, add butter, sweetener, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. Heat until all ingredients are dissolved..
- Add almonds. Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Allow to boil 2-3 min. until light golden brown. Remove from heat..
- Pour into prepared pan. Spread almonds evenly with back of spoon. Sprinkle with course salt, if using..
- Allow to set 1 hour or until completely cooled. Break into pieces and divide into 8 servings. Keep in tightly sealed container..
Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond BrittleCreating and Baking Outside The Box. dark chocolate, coconut oil, sweetener, slivered almonds, coarse sea salt. Almond Brittle Cake With Whipped CreamBlondie-ish at kitchen. This simple candy recipe is made the same way as peanut brittle but with slivered almonds in place of peanuts. The brittle candy is made up of sugar, corn syrup, water and salt. You'll heat that mixture until the sugar dissolves, and then you'll add the almonds and.