Pork Loin in an Onion Gravy. This delicious pork roast recipe with caramelized onion gravy is perfect for Sunday Supper! For that reason alone, it's worth making it to share with In a few simple steps, you have a delicious pork roast dinner. From our simple oven roast pork recipe, to an instant pot version, there's so many possibilities.
DIRECTIONS For Gravy Sautee onions and mushrooms in oil and butter until tender. A simple roasted pork loin with fresh garlic, rosemary, and thyme. The homemade onion gravy takes it up a notch and will shake up your Sunday dinner! You can cook Pork Loin in an Onion Gravy using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Loin in an Onion Gravy
- You need 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of pork loin boneless.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1-1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic whole.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin oil.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Smithfield Prime Fresh Pork. The gravy is made from the pan drippings and the sweet onions which makes for an unusual and surprising addition to this dish. Combine the Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, and Garlic Powder together in a small mixing bowl. Starting with the fat side down, rub the mixture over the loin.
Pork Loin in an Onion Gravy step by step
- In a large skillet add the oil and heat..
- Slice the loin 3/4 inch /19mm thick. I got 7 chops. Add 6 to the hot skillet. Dice the 7th one and add..
- Slice the onion and peel the garlic cloves. When you turn the chops after 3-1/2 minutes of searing add the onion and garlic along with the spices..
- Sear for 3-1/2 minutes..
- Add the broth..
- Take the chops out of the skillet.
- Whisk the flour in the broth with onions in it..
- Add the chops back in and let them seep in the gravy..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Return pork to skillet; spoon onion mixture over pork. Rub the joint all over with salt and pepper and place in a roasting tray. Need an easy pork roast recipe? Herb Crusted Pork Loin with Pan Gravy is ready in about an hour start-to-finish. This spiced pork roast is always a Transfer to a small bowl and add the salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary.