Beef Onion Soup. Stay warm with this GREAT French onion soup! With beef stock base, slow-cooked caramelized onions, French bread, gruyere and Parmesan cheese. This super-savory dish draws its inspiration from Taiwanese beef noodle soup, then gilds the lily with a Dutch oven's worth of sweet, slow-simmered onions—the best part of French onion soup.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Fantastic French onion soup is made even heartier with beef stew meat. Start the soup in the morning and come home to a no-fuss dinner. You can cook Beef Onion Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Onion Soup
- It’s 1/2 pound of potato.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 of large onion.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of parmesan cheese shredded.
Crockpot Beef Stew With Onion Soup MixThe Spruce. Slow Cooker Onion Soup Mix Meat Loaf Freezer Meal FriendlyThe Magical Slow Cooker. A French Onion Soup recipe we heard you say!? No problem, French Guy Cooking to the rescue.
Beef Onion Soup instructions
- Slice the onion peel, slice it In half and then slice thinly..
- Peel and cube the potato, slice the carrots, and chop the celery..
- Brown the beef with the onions, carrots, celery, and Potatoes..
- When browned Add the spices..
- Add the broth and simmer for 30-40 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!! I served with my homemade croutons..
Sweet onions, melted cheese and finished with a gnarly top. After making the French Onion Soup, you will have a couple of cups of stock left over. You can use it in any recipe calling for beef stock. Pairing a roast beef with instant onion soup mix and canned soup is a tasty way to prepare any type of roast but is an especially effective cooking technique to moisten and tenderize an inexpensive roast. Broth/stock – French Onion Soup can be made with chicken or beef broth.