Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version). We cut in medium pieces the pumpkin, onion and potatoes. Creamy pumpkin soup delicious, easy to make and vegan! Lovely autumn soup, great served with some croutons.
Pour the pumpkin puree into a deep saucepan, add the stock, and bring to a boil. Pour the soup into a heated flameproof serving bowl. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top. You can cook Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version)
- You need 1.3 kg of pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 leaves of sage.
- You need 70 gr of cubes of smoked pancetta as topping.
- It’s of Nutmeg as much as we want.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese as topping.
Aggiungete acqua a coprire il tutto e fate cuocere per un ora o fino a che la zucca non incominci a disfarsi. Togliete dal fuoco, aggiungete un bicchiere di latte e passate con il frullatore ad immersione. Part one – an apple cake with apple cider honey zabaglione. Yes, yes, we're featuring two soup recipes in a row on The Jew & The Carrot – but what is fall without an abundance of warm, creamy soups?!
Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version) step by step
- We cut in medium pieces the pumpkin, onion and potatoes. We add salt l, sage and 1 lt of water. We let it boil in high fire..
- When its boiled we reduce the heat in medium fire and and we leave it to cook until the pumpkin is soft, (around 20 minutes). When is ready we filter and we keep in a bowl aside all of the boiled water we had in our pot and with a minipimer we squash the mix of potatoes, pumpkin and onion till we have a nice creamy result. If it's too thick we add some of the boiled water we kept aside..
- When the mix is creamy we adjust if needed salt and we add nutmeg and pepper as much as we want. We keep stirring with the minipimer till pepper and nutmeg are dissolved..
- We can keep the remaining water as vegetable broth for soups.
- Final step: In a pan we cook the pancetta cubes till they become crispy and with a nice color. We keep it aside in order to add it in our dish or we add it in the pot, depends if you want pancetta in your soup or not..
- We serve the soup and we add either pancetta on top or parmigiano. Enjoy!.
This pumpkin soup recipe is creamy AND healthy! Meet my favorite pumpkin soup recipe. It's super creamy (thanks mostly to the pumpkin, with a little help After simmering, did a taste test and decided it was sweet enough, so I left out the maple syrup and used light evaporated milk instead of. Home Our Latest Posts Crema di zucca (Winter Squash Soup). Who doesn't love winter squash soup?