Truffle and Parmesan Risotto.
You can cook Truffle and Parmesan Risotto using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Truffle and Parmesan Risotto
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of mince onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of arborio rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s 2 oz of black or white truffle.
Truffle and Parmesan Risotto step by step
- Heat olive oil in medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and sweat for 3 minutes.
- Add rice and lightly toast in oil for 2 minutes, stiring frequently.
- Add chicken stock 1/3 rd at the time, stiring until each additional 1/3 rd absorbed..
- Once all the liquid absorbed remove from heat and stir in parmesan and butter.
- Divide into 6 serving and top with shaved truffle.