Besan Halwa. Besan ka halwa recipe with step by step photos. Delicious besan halwa made from gram flour, ghee, sugar and cardamom powder. In fact you can make besan halwa on any festive occasion.
Besan Ka Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert and made using different flour, lentils, nuts and vegetables. Besan Ka Halwa is one of my favorite Halwas. This is delicious and also quick and easy. You can have Besan Halwa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Besan Halwa
- Prepare 2 cups of besan (gram flour).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of powdered cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated dried coconut.
- Prepare 5 of grated almonds.
Besan ka halwa recipe or simply gram flour halwa is a traditional Punjabi sweet made especially during festive seasons. Besan halwa is a rich dessert enhanced with cashewnuts, raisins and an ample. Besan Halwa Recipe is enriched with the goodness of gram flour which is roasted along with ghee and cooked in a cardamom flavoured sugar syrup which brings out the melt in the mouth texture and taste. Besan halwa is a nice dessert with beautiful appealing aroma.
Besan Halwa instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the besan till it’s light brown..
- Add the cardamom powder..
- Make sugar syrup by adding sugar to boiling water. Stir till the syrup is thick..
- Add the sugar syrup to besan and stir well and make sure there are no lumps..
- Transfer the mixture into a greased plate or vessel. Garnish with grated nuts and dried coconut powder and leave it to set till the mixture is completely cool..
I have though explained besan ka halwa recipe with step by step instructions, find it in brief words below Ingredients for Besan Ka Halwa Recipe. Add milk, mix well and cook till you get a halwa consistency. Add raisins, cashewnuts and three fourths of the. Besan Halwa Recipe – Learn How to Make Besan Halwa Recipe and get all the details like Ingredients, know the Cooking Method of Besan Halwa Recipe step by step on Vaya.in. Learn how to make best Besan Aur Suji Ka Halwa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show.