You can have Persimmon Cookies using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Persimmon Cookies
- It’s 2 Cups of flour.
- You need 1 Cup of butter or margarine (room temperature).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 of all spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of glob of honey.
- It’s 1 Cup of diced persimmon.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 Cup of pecan pieces.
Persimmon Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift flour, salt, spices, and baking soda.
- In separate bowl cream sugar and butter together. Add egg and vanilla. Slowly mix into flour mixture..
- Mix persimmon, cranberries, honey, pecans together then gently fold into batter..
- Scoop batter into balls and place them evenly spaced on baking sheet..
- Baking at 350 for 14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown..
- Let cool on baking sheet.