Steamed Okara Powder Bread with Cocoa.
You can have Steamed Okara Powder Bread with Cocoa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Okara Powder Bread with Cocoa
- You need of ■Okara powder.
- You need of ■Processed cocoa.
- You need of ■Baking soda.
- You need of Yogurt.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Origo sweetener (or your favorite sweetener).
Steamed Okara Powder Bread with Cocoa step by step
- Use a microwave-proof tupperware (I use a 670 ml one.) Line the bottom with parchment paper but it is not that necessary..
- Place a bowl on a scale and measure each ingredient marked ■. Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk (the amount of baking soda is not exact)..
- Measure and add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with a whisk..
- Pour the batter into the tupperware and give several taps to the tupperware to even the surface. Microwave uncovered for 5 minutes (500W)..
- In 5 minutes it will be done. Meanwhile you can finish washing up. The bread will puff up..
- Tip the bread over onto a lid and peel off the parchment paper. Leave to cool. If you keep the bread inside the tupperware it will become soggy with its steam..
- I normally divide the bread into 6 portions for meals. Okara is helpful for constipation..
- I ran out of okara powdert so I tried with normal grainy okara. I changed the amount of milk to 100 g and I could get the same result. It is quite crumby, though. To even the surface give several good taps to the container at step 4..
- Otakotapanda-san told me that after keeping it overnight in the fridge it tasted much better..