Jeera Nimbu Sharbat Salty Cumin Lemon Sharbat.
You can cook Jeera Nimbu Sharbat Salty Cumin Lemon Sharbat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jeera Nimbu Sharbat Salty Cumin Lemon Sharbat
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 glass of water (for making concentrate).
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of jal jeera powder.
- You need 1 glass of chilled water.
Jeera Nimbu Sharbat Salty Cumin Lemon Sharbat step by step
- Take a pan on low flame. Add cumin seeds. Roast it till cumin release the aroma. Don't burnt it. Now add water and get boil..
- Let cumin get boil properly till water get half. Off the flame. Let it cool. Now take a grinder add cumin water in the grinder..
- Grind it with cumin. If want strain the concentrate. I don't strain it. Take out in a airtight bottle. It can be stored in refrigerator for 15 days..
- Whenever want to make Sharbat. Take a serving glass add 2-3 ice cubes, cumin concentrate, squeeze lemon..
- Pour water and add jaljeera powder. Mix it and serve..