Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli. In this video, I show you how to make the Chicken Sausage & Spinach Ricotta Ravioli from #HelloFresh. Overall, this dish was very easy to make and it tasted. In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the sausage meat in the oil while breaking it slightly.
Whole Wheat Spinach Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Tomato Basil SauceArchana's Kitchen. A delicious combination of chicken and spinach make a wonderful Italian meal. Make sure to have plenty of freshly grated Asiago cheese to top these ravioli. You can cook Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli
- It’s 1 of scallion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 12 oz of Italian chicken sausage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 10 oz of spinach ricotta ravioli.
- You need 1/2 c of chicken or veggie stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
Finely chop the spinach and transfer to a bowl, together with the ricotta, Parmesan and lemon zest. Season to taste with salt and plenty of black pepper, mix Place teaspoonfuls of the ricotta mixture at even intervals along the middle of the pasta sheet, using no more than about a quarter of the mixture. Use this ricotta cheese and spinach filling for ravioli, tortellini, and other filled kinds of pasta. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Ravioli and tortellini hold a special place in our hearts. Then add in the chicken sausage, scallion whites, and Italian Seasoning.
Chicken Sausage and Spinach Ricotta Ravioli step by step
- Cook sausage and white scallions over a drizzle of olive oil on Med-high heat. Add seasoning. Stir in tomato and cook 1-2 min. Turn off heat..
- Boil water with salt. Add ravioli gently, and reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally 4-5 min. Drain pasta..
- Stir in stock to sausage. Squeeze half a lemon. Cook 1-2 min. Add sour cream and 1 tbsp butter. Add ravioli. Stir. Serve with remaining fresh lemon juice and scallions..
Use a wooden spatula, see my suggestions in the items used in this recipe. Pour in the drained ravioli into the Instant Pot, and mix everything together. Plate, serve and garnish with diced green scallions or parmesan cheese. Ravioli with Sausage and Tomato Recipe A dinner recipe that the whole family will love?