Old School Maple Nut Fudge.
You can have Old School Maple Nut Fudge using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Old School Maple Nut Fudge
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 oz of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple flavoring.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Old School Maple Nut Fudge instructions
- Butter an 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch square pan. Line with parchment paper or foil, and butter that, set aside..
- In medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, evaporated milk and two sticks of unsalted butter. Bring to a full boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly (no lower than medium-low) and boil for an additional 10 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla extract and maple flavoring. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. (Mixture will be extremely hot. Be cautious) Using a hand mixer beat the fudge on medium speed until thick and glossy-about 3 minutes. Fold in pecans and walnuts and pour mixture into the prepared pan..
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then cover tightly and refrigerate overnight..
- Slice the fudge into 1 inch squares and serve. *Fudge can also be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.*.