Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding.
You can have Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding
- It’s of Banana.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- It’s of Gelatin powder.
Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding step by step
- Put the banana in a heatproof container and mash it with a fork. Microwave it for 1 minute..
- Heat the milk in a saucepan..
- Remove the milk from the heat just before it boils, then mix in the cocoa..
- Mix in the banana from Step 1..
- Add the gelatin a little at a time and dissolve well. If you are using the type that needs soaking, let it soak first before adding it..
- Pour the mixture into the cups. Let it cool, then put it in the fridge to chill and harden..