Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 6 of Pre-cooked Breaded Chicken Patties.
- It’s 1/2 box of Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta.
- It’s 25 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Bake chicken patties per package directions..
- Prepare pasta per package directions. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in small saucepan..
- Just before chicken patties are done baking, increase oven temperature to broil. Top chicken patties with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, about 2 tbsp and 1tbsp, respectively. Broil for 3-5 minutes, just until cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Serve sauce over pasta, top with baked chicken pattie. Sprinkle with a pinch of parmesan cheese and basil (fresh or dried)..